EZDOME IS NOW PUBLIC DOMAIN
You have permission to do whatever you like with this program and its source code: share it, use it, rewrite it, sell it, dissolve it in acid, laugh at it or set it as a challenge to a troupe of infinite monkeys and their typewriters ... anything at all.
EZDome v1.2 is complete.
Version 1.2 of EZDome has these features:
- Creation of Bagginsbill's EnvDome, EnvHemisphere and EnvSphere models (with kind permission from BB)
- Uses an inner and an outer dome for maximum flexibility
- sIBL archive library manager
- Creation of sIBL archives from custom images
- Sun creation, automatically matching background HDRI
- Dome can be rotated and tilted
- Contrast, intensity, hue and saturation controls for both inner dome and outer
- Ability to pick sun location by clicking on HDRI preview
- Material set save option
- Delete all lights and turn off all lights tools
- Configurable settings